Jaw crusher has the characteristic of high impact resistance. So it is suitable for the primary crushing.The impact resistance of impact crusher is small, but it is good at shaping the product. The final products arein good, cubic shape. So the impact crusher is always used for the secondary crushing.If you do not set up a jaw crusher before impact crusher, the impact crusher will be worn out seriously. The cost will be very high.
Liming Heavy Industry produce both jaw crusher and impact crusher.If you want to received the detailed specifications andprice ofjaw crusher and impact crusher, please send email to: [email protected] orLive Chatwith our sales manager assistant.
In mining and quarry crushing applications, the size, hardness and output of the raw materials determine the type and model of the crusher. In aggregate processing equipment, the most common crushing equipment is jaw crusher and impact crusher. What is the difference between these two types of crushing equipment?
Jaw crushers will perform better in medium to high compressive strength applications and abrasive applications. It crushes stones through compression and squeezing, which can easily destroy the stable structure of hard rock. Jaw crushers are often used in primary crushing applications.
Impact crushers are usually used for applications where the stone is softer, has a lower density and less abrasive. The high-speed rotating rotor throws the stone into the impact toggles, and the impact energy generated by the rotor breaks the rock along its natural fracture line. As secondary crushers, they are often used behind jaw crushers to create final products that meet the standards.
Jaw crushers are compression crushers, and wear-resistant parts must have high wear resistance. Therefore, the jaw plate of the jaw crusher is mainly made of high manganese steel. It has high impact resistance, excellent abrasion resistance under strong impact abrasive wear conditions, and almost no breakage.
The impact crusher mainly crushes soft rock materials. The most common impact hammer material in the secondary crushing application is high chromium iron, and very few impact crushers use martensitic alloy steel.
Crushing equipment with good performance can improve productivity and the quality of the final product. Therefore, choosing the right crusher is very important for investors. If you need help finding the right crusher, or if you want a professional to customize a crusher for you, please contact us.
The efficiency of operations can be different when you are crushing stones with different types of crushers. We need to know the crushers well before we choose the crusher to meet our requirements. As a type of powerful stone crusher, impact crusher may be not your final choice, but it is really worth your consideration.
Impact crushers use the impact force to crush the materials. The feed materials are first crushed by the rotating bars and then the crusher materials are thrown against the breaker plates for secondary crushing. We should make the speed of the rotor cooperate with the speed of the feed material to avoid unnecessary and unwanted wear. According to the outstanding performance of the impactor, the machine can achieve the reduction ratios of 10:1 to 20:1.
Compared with the impact crushers, jaw crushers use the compression force to break down materials. When the material is poured into the chamber and fall though chamber, it will be crushed 2 to 4 times. The reduction ratio of this machine is about 6:1.
Besides the higher reduction ratios, the impact crushers is more useful to make a more cubical output. So take both quality and quantity under consideration, impact crusher is a better choice. And what's more, the higher reduction help to reduce the load on the secondary crusher and allow you to choose a smaller secondary crusher to cut down your costs.
Sanme is the main manufacturer of crushers in China and we supply different stone crushers, such as impact crushers, jaw crusher and cone crusher. If you need to choose a type of crusher, please contact with us and we will give your professional advice. Or you can visit out website to find more information by yourself: http://www.sanmechina.com
Why to Choose Jaw Crusher With Long Service Life Why Use Impact Crusher Instead of Other Crushers Why Should We Buy Jaw Crusher Instead of Others What Are the The Advantages of Jaw Crusher? Seven Main Structures of Jaw Crusher
Home EventsSanme NewsCrusher NewsImpact Crusher NewsRock Crusher NewsJaw Crusher News Stone Crusher News Cone Crusher News Mining Machine News Latest Crusher News Sanme Industry News Sanme Rock Crusher News Sanme Stone Crusher News Sanme Products News Sanme Mining News Sanme Company News impact crusher stone crusher rock crusher jaw crusher cone crusher Sitemap Sitemap 2 Navigation Copyright 2010 Sanme. All rights reserved
Jaw crusher and impact crusher are the main crushing equipments in the ore crushing production line. Jaw crusher is mainly used for the process of high hardness materials, mainly for the coarse crushing of ore, while the impact crusher for the treatment of medium hardness and brittleness stones, mainly for the medium crushing and fine crushing of stones.
Jaw crusher is mainly composed of frame, eccentric wheel, flywheel, moving jaw, side guard plate, elbow back seat, reset spring, fixed jaw plate and movable jaw plate etc. The jaw crusher uses power to drive the jaw plate to move periodically to extrude the material to achieve the crushing effect.
Impact crusher is mainly composed of reaction liner, feed port, plate hammer, rotor frame etc. When the impact crusher is working, the plate hammers that distributed on the rotor according to different rules will hit the material on the reaction liner for crushing.
a. Jaw crusher is a primary crusher, which is the first equipment to crush the raw stone. It has simple and reasonable structure, high hardness of wear-resistant parts, and is suitable for the primary crushing of high hardness stone;
b. Impact crusher is a two-stage crushing equipment, which is the equipment for crushing the discharged material of jaw crusher again. It is not suitable for crushing high hardness stone such as granite and basalt, and has good crushing effect for brittle and soft stone.
Jaw crusher is mainly used for crushing all kinds of ores and bulk materials into medium particle size and crushing materials whose compressive strength 320Mpa. The feed size of jaw crusher is 125mm 750mm, which is the preferred crushing equipment for primary crushing.
The feed size of the impact crusher 500mm and the compressive strength 350MPa. It is suitable for all kinds of coarse, medium and fine materials (granite, limestone, concrete, etc.). The discharge particle size can be adjusted and the crushing specifications are diversified.
a. When jaw crusher working, the motor drives the belt and pulley to move the moving jaw up and down through the eccentric shaft. When the moving jaw rises, the angle between the elbow plate and the moving jaw increases, so as to push the moving jaw plate close to the fixed jaw plate. At the same time, the material is crushed to achieve the purpose of crushing;
When the moving jaw goes down, the angle between the elbow plate and the moving jaw becomes smaller. Under the action of the pull rod and spring, the moving jaw plate leaves the fixed jaw plate. At this time, the crushed materials are discharged from the lower opening of the crushing chamber.
Under the action of centrifugal force, the materials will collide with the materials strongly that distributed around the turntable, and then break. After the two parts of materials collide and crush, they will form eddy current movement between the turntable and the shell, resulting in many times of friction and smashing. After many times of circulation crushing, they will be discharged from the discharge port.
a. Jaw crusher is coarse crushing equipment, the discharge size is generally large, and the size of finished product is generally 10-350mm; due to the crushing principle of jaw crusher, there are many needle and flake finished aggregate;
b. Impact crusher, as a medium and fine crushing equipment, has a finer discharging particle size; the impact crusher has the function of shaping, with good discharging particle shape of finished aggregate, less water chestnut angle, and the particle shape is better than the cone crusher.
a. Jaw crusher has a deep crushing cavity without dead zone, so it has a large crushing ratio, strong production capacity, simple and reasonable structure, reliable work, low operating cost, high efficiency in operation, environmental protection, large adjustment range of discharge port, which can meet the requirements of different demands;
b. Impact crusher has the advantages of large feed inlet, high crushing chamber, impact resistance and wear resistance, economic and reliable operation, strong crushing capacity, good comprehensive benefit, and the finished aggregate has uniform particle size, beautiful particle shape and good selling price;
c. The crushing efficiency of the jaw crusher is lower than impact crusher. Its because the jaw crusher does not work when discharging, but the rotor of the impact crusher keeps rotating, whenever the material enters the crushing chamber, it will be crushed.
In short, the production capacity of jaw crusher is larger than that of impact crusher. The output of jaw crusher can reach 600-800t per hour (depending on the different manufacturers and product model), and the output of impact crusher is about 260-450t per hour.
The sales of jaw crusher in the market is higher than that of impact crusher, the main reason is that the price of jaw crusher is more favorable. Secondly, jaw crusher is a more traditional crushing equipment, and its performance, quality, power consumption and other aspects can meet the application requirements of users, it is more cost-effective and easy to attract users attention
Jaw crusher is generally used as a coarse crushing device, and impact crusher is mostly used for the medium and fine crushing of materials. The former can process materials with a hardness and size greater than the latter.
It can be seen from the use of jaw crusher is a first-level crushing equipment for materials, and the impact crusher is a second crusher or a third crusher. It is processed so that the particles of the finished product are smaller than the broken jaw, which can also be seen from the difference in the position of the two in the production line;
The working principle of jaw crusher is different from that of impact crushing, so the crushing methods of the materials are different, so the particle size of the finished product is also different. The former uses crushing and crushing. Very obvious advantages, most of the finished products are cubic, the pin-like content is less than that of the jaw, and the quality is better
Rock crushing equipment is widely used and plays a key role in the mining and construction industries. For the economical and efficient crushing procedure, choosing the most suitable rock crusher machine is vital for your business. Jaw crusher and impact crusher are the two common crushers applied, do you know what is the difference between the jaw crusher and impact crusher? Before placing an order, lets make a comparison of these two crushing machines.
1. Jaw crushers are mainly used as primary crushers, it can crush hard material, such as granite, basalt. 2. Impact crusher is usually used as a medium-fine hardness crusher, such as limestone, concrete, it has good crushing efficiency of some brittle material. It mainly crushes the small material discharge from the jaw crusher. In general, the jaw crushers are placed before the impact crusher.
1. Jaw crusher can crush various materials with compressive strength below 320MPa, particle size between 125mm 750mm. capacity up to 500 TPH. Most jaw crusher manufacturers provide a complete range of primary jaw crusher and secondary crusher 2. Impact crusher suitable for coarse medium crushing the various soft and medium hard ores which particle size no exceed 500mm, compressive strength less than 50MPa. Output up to 450 TPH. The final discharge size can be adjusted to meet different requirements.
1. Jaw crusher crushes the materials by squeeze action, therefore the finished product has more needle flake, its particle size is generally 10-350mm. 2. But impact crusher uses impact action to reduce the material size, its finished products are mostly cubes with less needle-like material, finer output particle, and better quality.
1. Jaw crusher The motor drives the belt and pulley to move the jaw up and down through an eccentric shaft. When the moving jaw rises, the angle between the toggle plate and the moving jaw increases, thus pushing the moving jaw plate closer to the fixed jaw plate. At the same time, the materials are crushed or split to achieve the purpose of crushing. When the moving jaw goes down, the angle between the toggle plate and the moving jaw becomes smaller. The moving jaw plate leaves the fixed jaw plate under the action of the pull rod and spring, and the broken material is discharged from the lower mouth of the crushing chamber. With the continuous rotation of the motor, the motor jaw is used for the periodic motion to crush and discharge materials, realizing continuous production. 2. Impact crusher Driven by the motor, the rotor rotates at a high speed, and the material and the hammer on the rotor impact and break, and then it is thrown on the counterattack device to be broken again. This process is repeated until the material is broken to the required particle size and discharged from the outlet.
1. Due to the limitation of its own crushing effect, although the size of the ore material crushed by the jaw crusher is uniform, the overall particle size is relatively large, so for users with higher product quality, when purchasing this equipment, Need to consider adding some additional secondary crushers. 2. The impact crusher has a large crushing force, and it also has the effect of stone shaping. Therefore, the ore materials processed by it are mostly cubes, and the gradation is reasonable, which can fully meet the current strict crushing stone production requirements. In brief, in the most crushing plant, these two crushers are often used in close combination.
Which is better, jaw crusher or impact crusher? According to the market sales situation, the overall sales of jaw crushers are more than impact crusher, mainly due to its versatility and flexibility. It can not only be used as a crushing equipment alone, but also can combine with other machines in various production lines. It is a cost-effective one among all crushing equipment. The price of a jaw crusher generally ranges from tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands (Chinese RMB). The specific price can be consulted by the manufacturer.
1. Jaw crusher Deep crushing cavity, which improves the feeding capacity and output; large crushing ratio, uniform product size; reliable and convenient gasket-type discharge opening adjustment device, big adjustment range, increasing the flexibility of the equipment; simple structure, reliable work, less operating costs, energy saving. A single machine can save energy by 15% ~ 30%, the system can save energy more than double; the adjustment range of the discharge port can meet the requirements of different users; low noise and less dust. 2. Impact crusher The clearance between the impact plate and the hammer can be easily adjusted, effectively controlling the discharge particle size, and the shape of the discharge particles is good; the structure is compact, the machine is rigid, and the rotor has a large moment of inertia; the high chrome plate hammer has high impact resistance, wear-resistance and large impact Convenient maintenance, economical and reliable; full crushing function, high productivity, low wear of machine parts, high comprehensive benefits.
The crushing equipment is used for a variety of applications and it plays a key role in the mining and construction industry. For safe and efficient crushing procedure, you need to have the right crushing equipment. With so many crushing machines on the market, choosing the right crushing equipment for your job can be a difficult task. Having the right crusher will have a direct impact on the quality of the final product. The two most commonly used crushers are the primary impact crushers and the heavy-duty jaw crushers. Before making any final decision, consider the characteristics of these two crushing machines:
Primary Impact Crusher A primary impact crusher is generally used for crushing materials of grain size and for recycling concrete and quarried stone. Most impact crushers are secondary crushers, but there are primary impact crushers as well. With higher reduction ratio than the jaw crushers and with dependable crushing performance, the primary impact crusher is capable to crush even the hardest materials. This crusher is composed of a rigid and durable rotor, over-sized bearings, a hydraulic mono-block feed plate, a large feed opening, and hydraulic cylinders that provide continual crushing force.
The working principle of the primary impact crusher is almost the same as the usual impact crusher. It uses an impact force to crush materials in a crushing chamber, and the material goes out of the crusher once it has the desired size.
Heavy-Duty Jaw Crusher The heavy-duty jaw crusher is specifically designed for dealing with the toughest materials in the toughest crushing environments. For maximized performance, the heavy-duty jaw crusher comes with a large crushing chamber that provides high-volume crushing even with hard materials. Also, the heavy-duty jaw crusher is easy to use and easy to maintain, since it is composed of the most durable parts that can be found. For daily operation and low cost crushing performance, the heavy-duty jaw crusher is the most obvious choice.
The heavy-duty jaw crushers come with simple parts that can be easily repaired or replaced. They are composed of a replaceable impact plate which protects the barrel, mainframe protective liner, lock-out pin that increases the safety, and wide bearings that allow longer service life. With all these parts, the maintenance of jaw crushers is very convenient and easy.
The life of the party, Anthony is always up for spending some time with family and friends, when not blogging of course! Ever since a child, his love for books of mystery, race cars and travelling keeps on growing so it's difficult for him to single out that one all-time favourite hobby. If there's one thing he hates, though, it's having pictures taken but you already guessed that from his choice of plant photo for the blog.