Tekna offers a full range of feeders that enables the transportation of low-fluctuation powders with low or high powder flow rate. We also offer liquid and vapor suspension feeders for plasma processes.
The transparent hopper allows easy control showing the amount of powder left inside. With an additional sensor the operator will be timely informed when low powder level is reached. In combination with the PLC, calibration of powder feed rate is made easily.
The Mould Powder Feeder is applicable for all types of powder and granules. The Mould powder feeder is basically equipped with two feeding tubes and one powder container, installed on the carriage. The complete equipment is manufactured using standardised modules, which result in high reliability and low maintenance of equipment, and specially selected electrical and mechanical parts that are designed, well tested and proven to function in heavy industries.
The casting powder has to be filled manually into the powder container. To avoid clogging and to keep the powder dry, the powder container is equipped with a heating and a stirrer. The heating is mounted on the outer surface of the powder container. Inside the powder container the stirrer is mounted in order to get sure, that the powder slides into the feeding housings. In the feeding housing the powder will be transported by means of the feeding spirals through the outlet tubes over the mould.
The powder feeder will be moved manually to the working position in the way, that the ends of the feeding tubes with the outlets are located above the mould. The carriage is supported by two linear wheels and one flexible wheel. For adjustment of powder feeding height, these wheels can be fixed at different heights onto the carriage.
The stirrer inside the powder container further serves for the powder transport to the feeding housings. From the feeding housings the powder will be transported by means of the feeding spirals through the feeding tubes to the outlet tubes over the mould.
During casting process the powder feeding rate will be controlled according to the casting speed which is sent by the plant control system (Level 1). A capacitance proximity switch indicates the time for refilling the powder container. After casting or before a standstill the manual slides at the outlets of the powder container have to be closed and the feeding housing has to be emptied.
Made from the juice of fresh, young coconuts, our coconut water powder is rejuvenating and rich in essential electrolytes. The liquid is freeze-dried into powdered form to protect its vital nutrient content and make it easy to transport. Cheaper and more environmentally-conscious, coconut water powder is a great alternative to bottled coconut water. It is low in fat, calories, and sugar, making it a healthy alternative to sports drinks.
To prepare a refreshing glass of coconut water, mix 1 tablespoon of the powder with 1 cup of water. Coconut water powder has a light and sweet nutty flavor and gives you the ability to control the amount you want in your beverages. To replenish lost fluids, bring coconut water powder along to the gym, on hikes, bike rides, or other outdoor activities. This supplement is an excellent source of nutrients and energy for anyone. Coconut water powder can be added to smoothies, juice, coffee, and other drinks. It can also be stirred in puddings, oatmeal, and yogurt
Automation of the powder dispensing process in the life sciences, pharmaceutical or analytical laboratory can be done with the programmable powder dosing pump as it reduces human error, risk of spillage and conforms to laboratory safety standards.
The powder dosing instruments such as DOSER 0.2 L, DOSER 1 L, DOSER 3 L, HI-DOSER 1 L, HI-DOSER 3 L and its accessories & consumables can be viewed atwww.lambda-instruments.com/powder-doser/doser-hidoser-image-gallery/.
You can connect up to 6 powder dispensers via RS-485 interface and cables to USB or serial port of the computer, without having to purchase additional software licenses for the additional laboratory equipment.
The powder dispensers LAMBDA DOSER and LAMBDA HI-DOSER allows a safe and reproducibledosing of hazardouschemicals in the lab and conforms to modern safety rules.To protect the laboratory technician or researcher or student, the powder dosing device can also be controlled remotely.
The powder DOSER can be configured with the electronic LAMBDA INTEGRATOR (optional) and allows the quantification of the amount of powder added as a function of time. This provides important information on the processes or reactions, e.g. when the DOSER is controlled by a controller (pH-stat, thermostat, etc.).
1. Copper chloride fed into the quartz reactor by LAMBDA Powder Feeder for producing carbon-coated copper nanoparticles by vapor-phase reduction Eiroma, K.; Forsman, J.; Hult, E.-L.; Auvinen, A.; Sipilinen-Malm, T.; Alastalo, A.; Tapper, U.; Leppniemi, J.; Mattila, P.; Lyyrnen, J.; Sarlin, J.; Jokiniemi, J.; Mssmer, S.. Water-Based Carbon-Coated Copper Nanoparticle FluidFormation of Conductive Layers at Low Temperature by Spin Coating and Inkjet Deposition. Journal of Imaging Science and Technology, Volume 56, Number 4, July 2012 , pp. 40501-1-40501-10(10) Keywords: Sedimentation, deposition, copper chloride, nanoparticles, Ethylene glycol, carbon, vapour phase reduction, porous alumina, CNT
2. Continuous feeding of Copper chloride powder on alumina (Al2O3) pellet bed within a quartz glass nanoparticle reactor to develop Carbon coated copper nanoparticle Inkjet Fluid Eiroma, Kim; Auvinen, Ari; Forsman, Johanna; Hult, Eva-Lena; Jokiniemi, Jorma; Koskela, Pirjo; Sarlin, Juha; Sipilinen-Malm, Thea; Tapper, Unto. Development of Conductive Carbon Coated Copper Nanoparticle Inkjet Fluid. NIP & Digital Fabrication Conference, 2011 International Conference on Digital Printing Technologies. Pages 418-826. , pp. 458-461(4) Keywords: continuous, flow reactor, copper chloride, nanoparticles, gas phase, aluminium oxide, carbon nanotubes, CNT, inkjet, spin coating
3. Timed particle additions using LAMBDA Powder DOSER to study the fabrication and evaluation of the ferroelectric reinforced metal matrix composites (FR-MMCs) Poquette, Ben David. Understanding Ferroelastic Domain Reorientation as a Damping Mechanism in Ferroelectric Reinforced Metal Matrix Composites Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University in Blacksburg, Virginia Keywords: Metal Matrix Composites, Damping, Ferroelectric, Ferroelastic, Twinning, Domain Reorientation, Electroless Plating, Electrodeposition, Electroforming, Dispersion Strengthening
4. LAMBDA Powder DOSER used as a particle feeder for Drop Tube Reactor (DTR) Hampp F., Janajreh I., Development of a Drop Tube Reactor to Test and Assist a Sustainable Manufacturing Process. Advances in Sustainable Manufacturing, pp 141-148. 2011. Department of Mechanical Engineering, Masdar Institute of Science and Technology, Abu Dhabi, UAE Keywords: Gasification, Drop Tube Reactor, Sustainable Product, Development, Small Scale Experiments, Simulation Assisted Design
5. Pre-treated (over dried at 60%, moisture content 2.38%) lignocellulosic biomass feeding operation for fed-batch enzymatic hydrolysis was controlled by programmed LAMBDA powder DOSER Chao Tai, Deepak R. Keshwani, Diego S. Voltan, Pankaj S. Kuhar, Aaron J. Engel. Optimal control strategy for fed-batch enzymatic hydrolysis of lignocellulosic biomass based on epidemic modelling, Biotechnol Bioeng. 2015 Feb 5. doi: 10.1002/bit.25552 University of Nebraska-Lincoln, USA; So Paulo State University, Brazil and CAPES Foundation, Brazil. Keywords: Biofuels; Enzymatic hydrolysis; Epidemic model; Fed-batch; Optimal control
6. Established amounts of spherical and transparent glass particles simulating fuel droplets were introduced into the channel using Lambda powder dosing device V. Bodoc, D. Voicu. Experimental investigation of the infrared extinction limitations for vapor concentration measurement in a gas/particle flow. 17th International Symposium on Applications of Laser Techniques to Fluid Mechanics, Jul 2014, LISBONNE, Portugal. ONERA - The French Aerospace Lab, France. Keywords: Light Scattering; Vapor Molar Concentration; Infrared Absorption; Laser Beam
7. Dried and sieved bagasse particles were fed by the calibrated feeder (LAMBDA DOSER) into the drop-tube trickle-bed reactor Krsi, Michael. Heat transfer enhancement in a solar biomass gasifier. PhD diss., Diss., Eidgenssische Technische Hochschule ETH Zrich, Nr. 21821, 2014. ETH-Zrich, Switzerland. Keywords: Alternative Energies; Biomass; Fuel Technology; Synthesis Gas
8. Feeding operation of fed-batch enzymatic hydrolysis conducted by DOSER which received timely commands from LabVIEW (fuzzy logic control system) Tai, Chao, Diego S. Voltan, Deepak R. Keshwani, George E. Meyer, and Pankaj S. Kuhar. "Fuzzy logic feedback control for fed-batch enzymatic hydrolysis of lignocellulosic biomass." Bioprocess and biosystems engineering (2016): 1-8. University of Nebraska-Lincoln, USA and So Paulo State University, Brazil Keywords: Fuzzy Logic Control; Cellulose Conversion Rate; Acid-pretreated Corn Stover; Pretreated Corn Stover; Batch Enzymatic Hydrolysis; Enzyme Feeding; Pretreated Biomass; High Solid Loading; Corn Stover Sample; Glucose Concentration; Glucose Release Rate
Muir, Sean S. (2013). Sodium borohydride production and utilisation for improved hydrogen storage. PhD Thesis https://doi.org/10.14264/uql.2016.540Australian Institute for Bioengineering and Nanotechnology, The University of Queensland
10.Spectral Characterization of Copper and Iron Sulde Combustion with experimental setup: A) gas & solid feeding LAMBDA DOSER systems; B) reaction zone and electrical furnace; C) optical sensing system
Diaz, W., Toro, C., Balladares, E., Parra, V., Coelho, P., Reyes, G. & Parra, R. (2019).Spectral Characterization of Copper and Iron Sulfide Combustion: A Multivariate Data Analysis Approach for Mineral Identification on the Blend.Metals 2019, 9(9), 1017; https://doi.org/10.3390/met9091017.Keywords: copper concentrate; pyrometallurgy; flash smelting; combustion; classification; spectroscopy; PCA; SIMCA; PLS-DA; k-NN; support vector machines; rotary feeder; solid feeder
11. The feeder (LAMBDA DOSER) was placed on the top of the DTF to continuously and uniformly feed the pulverized coal with a flow rate of 0.6 to 0.7 g/min.Aims to investigate the hydropyrolysis behavior of pulverized bituminous coal in a drop-tube furnace (DTF) with a temperature of 8001000 C.
Rui Gao; Benhao Dou; Qinghua Chang; Jianliang Xu; Zhenghua Dai; Guangsuo Yu; Fuchen Wang. (2020). Effect of temperature and hydrogen on product distribution and evolution of char structure during pyrolysis of bituminous coal in a drop tube furnace. Fuel, ISSN: 0016-2361, Vol: 267, Page: 117078; http://doi.org/10.1016/j.fuel.2020.117078.Keywords:Hydropyrolysis; DTFT; Tar composition; Char structure evolution.
12.The solid powder feeding system (LAMBDA HI-DOSER 1L) was usedto feed the premixed iron ore and lime continuously into the plasma arc zone during the arcoperation. The powder dispenser consists of a dosing unit and a powder distributor coupled to a stepping motor to control the number of turns per minute and accordingly the dispensing rate.
Naseri Seftejani, M.; Schenk, J.; Spreitzer, D.; Andreas Zarl, M. (2020). Slag Formation During Reduction of Iron Oxide Using Hydrogen Plasma Smelting Reduction.Materials 2020, 13, 935; http://doi.org/10.20944/preprints202001.0337.v1Keywords: slag; basicity; hydrogen plasma; smelting reduction; iron oxide; plasma arc; hydrogen utilisation; degree of reduction; hematite
The biggest particle size for powders that could be dosed with our DOSER is about 4 mm. A good dosing of powders depends essentially on the flowing properties of the respective powders to be dosed. In general, homogeneous and free-flowing powders can be dosed best.
The powder / granules / solid must be properly treated for good flowing properties It is also possible to allow a gas flow to pass through the Lambda dosing vessel in order to create a controlled atmosphere.It is often possible to substantially improve the flowing properties of the respective powder / granules / solid by adding Aerosil (fumed silica pure SiO2) to your powder (~0.1 - 2% by weight).
The motor of the driving unit is controlled with quartz-driven electronics, similarly as it is done in electronic watches.Therefore, the accuracy depends mainly on the powder. For best accuracy and precise doses, the powder needs to be free-flowing and homogeneous.
It is always possible to control the mass flow rate of the powder using the LAMBDA Doser. You could program the DOSER up to 27 pairs of speed and time settings to control your desired mass flow rate (g/min).
Yes, the powder DOSER can be controlled by Mettler Titration Excellence T50/T70/T90 via RS-232 communication (most common type of connection with Mettler accessories), to dispense the desired amount of powder to the titration process. The powder DOSER has to be included as RS-232 control in the titroprocessor unit and the desired activity can be selected (e.g.: the signal would switch off the DOSER or switch it on, etc.) For integration of DOSER with your Mettler titroprocessor, you would need the RS-232 interface activated in the powder dosing unit and RS-232 connection cable.
High Quality Calcium Carbonate Powder Feeder Hopper Equipment/screw Auger Spring , Find Complete Details about High Quality Calcium Carbonate Powder Feeder Hopper Equipment/screw Auger Spring,Screw Auger Spring Conveyor,Used Flexible Screw Conveyorsautomatic Screw Conveyor Feeder,Milk Powder Equipment from Conveyors Supplier or Manufacturer-Xinxiang Dahan Vibrating Machinery Co., Ltd.
By creating an account, I agree to okchem.com
Our high quality and user friendly DM 1200-PF rotary powder feeder is designed to suit Laser Cladding, HVOF and Plasma Spray processes. Utilizing proven technology and electrical controls, the DM 1200-PF is highly efficient and reliable. The heart of the DM 1200-PF electrical control is the digital closed-loop controller, offering precise and accurate wheel speed. The DM 1200-PF is also capable of remote control by PLC or computer, allowing wheel speed to be controlled remotely by a 0-10 DC or 4-20 mA signal. All machined parts are manufactured and fully inspected to guarantee the highest quality and functionality.
Highlights: Digital wheel speed local / remote control Hour meter Heater blanket 15 RPM motor (standard), 32 RPM (available) 90 PSI (6.2 bar) maximum pressure 115 VAC or 230 VAC & 50 / 60 Hz capable +/- 2 % feed accuracy Applicable for use on either Laser Cladding, HVOF or Plasma Spray Interconnect Carrier Gas Flow Controller for Laser Cladding & HVOF Oxygen/Gas Fuel system